Followers

Tuesday 24 January 2012

A Card for mum,s birthday

Today I put most of my christmas stuff away just leaving about a dozen decoupaged toppers ready to make into cards, all the papers and card I need have been chosen and left in a pile as well.
   So today is my first birthday card I have made this year and it's for my mum's birthday tomorrow.
I have used one of Teddy Bo's new digi stamps  and the paper was from a free pad of paper in a magazine,  I love making flowers with the same paper that I have used on the card.

    I also made a bookmark for her as we can't get her to agree to a Kindle which I think is the best thing since sliced bread.

      That all done I have come downstairs to sit in front of the gas fire as I am frozen ,  most of our radiaters don't work and for the past 2 years hubby has said he will mend it in the summer that's the same as when a job needs doing in the house he says he will do it at the weekend, trouble is he never says which weekend he means.


                                                                         

2 comments: