Followers

Tuesday, 4 October 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have been so busy so far this week,  Ironing, hoovering, dusting, washing.  Now it's fun time, I have a table at the Pamper Evening at our local church hall on Friday so I have loads of preparing to do.
      This is one of the cards I have just made using my new digi stamp from Teddy Bo.
 My next job is to make some banners that say  Mum, Dad, Sister ect as every time I have a stall someone wants a card for a relative so I thought I would make some banners up then If someone wants a card with say  Sister on it, I can stick it on any card,(Does this make sense , It does in my little world)
     I was so pleased that I won a stamp last week on a challenge I entered.  The stamp I chose was of a piano, a xmas pudding and a dog.  I made a lovely xmas card with it, can't show you it as it is an order for my Piano Tuner.
                     

I am entering this in              Teddy Bo  -  My Favourite Colours
                                   Papertake Weekly  -  Anything goes
                                  Simon Says              -  Anything Goes
                                   Crafts 4 Eternity      _  Anything Goes

  Don't forget to enter my giveaway in my previous Blog
                                                               

12 comments:

  1. Fab card love the image and the feather, great touch.
    Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly, good luck
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh its so sweet, I love the colour and th feather too :0)

    Thaks for playing along with Teddy Bo's challenge.

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww how sweet, this card is really beautiful. I love the feather. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Sue...and that's a brill idea about the little banners...xxx

    Gayle
    Teddy Bo & Co x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card Sue. Love the feather!

    Thank you for joining us at Teddybo.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card - love the furry feather :c)
    Thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Bo
    Hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sue!
    Great card and beautiful with the fether on the side :)
    Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time!
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  10. That feather is the perfect embellishment for that image. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Teddy Bo.
    Hugs
    H xx

    ReplyDelete