Followers

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Feeling Lonely

Well I have sat here all day and not one sale, thanks to the big agricultual show at the Newark Showground today.   All roads into Newark were Jammed  and the lovely lady on the radio said do not go to Newark unless you really have to.  Thanks a lot
      I am in the middle of photographing my crafts stock and putting it on our new website www.giftsandpieces.co.uk  so that I can close down guardianangel crafts website.  Don't forget this blog will be renamed as well.
   Yesterday I was asked for a get well card for a man so I made two so that she could choose,  One I used my Serif Craft Artist package and the other I used a stamp and my promarker pens.


Sorry abouth the condition of the photos but not being technically minded I had took the photos on my phone yesterday .  So I posted the pictures from my phone to facebook  then went on facebook then saved the photos to my computer, I bet there are loads of people shouting out now the easy way to do it.
            I am also very proudof this teddy I crocheted




No comments:

Post a Comment