Followers

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Thats Not What I Asked For!!!!

Hi, It's been awhile since I have been on here, what with my daughter on her school holidays and one thing and another I have not had Time to make many cards.
     Today I have been Tidying my craft room as I have bought some more storage for the table top, I think I enjoy organising my room as much as making cards.
   Last week it was my daughters 14th birthday which entailed a sleep over of 3 of her friends as usual not much sleeping was going on.
        This is the card I made for her using a LOTV stamp  and the actual card made using a Go Kreate Die
                I was very pleased with the outcome ,  the sentiment at the top of the card says:-   Thats's not what I asked For!

                                             

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous hun...and loving your fantastic layout too sweetie...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic card Sue. I really have to buy that stamp. For some reason it reminds me of my 20 year old sister. Could be the dress and the boots. I think on my wedding day if she could have worn a pair of boots with her dress, she would have!! Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card Sue x

    ReplyDelete