Followers

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Look What I've Got

I haven't  been here for a while as amongst other things it's  the summer holidays and have had to do other things with my daughter,  but look what arrived in the post yesterday.  I can't wait to have a go with them so today I finished some cards that I had started, and wait for it, I tidied all my bits of ribbons.
       I love my cuttlebug so when I saw the new embossing folders it was a must to have them.  I loved the idea of being able to place more than one embossing folder on the new pad .  So watch this space for cards made with this new kit


                                                                                 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Sue, you lucky duck. I hope you have hours of fun with playing with it all. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you, thanks for sharing!
    hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure have had a spend up Lol
    Look forward to see what you create x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just been having a good old snoop about your blog! Some great work on here hun!
    Good Luck with the DT call at The Crafty Pad!
    Hugs
    Dawn TCP DT x

    ReplyDelete