Followers

Friday 10 June 2011

Friday again

Wheres the week gone its Friday again. 
        Tomorrow I'm off to southwell to the folk festival it should be fun but first ive got two wedding anniversary cards to do for tomorrow, ,one for my best friends or they were until they see the card I've made them and the other card is for my hubby as its our wedding anniversary as well.

   This is my friends card, i used a digi stamp from Just Inklined and coloured with pro markers.



  I'm really struggling to what to do for hubbys card maybe I should do what he usually does go to Morrisons tonight or in the morning and buy one  (god forbid)

I'm entering this card in the Papertake weekly challenge

1 comment:

  1. LOL! This image is so funny! Great card! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope to see you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete