Followers

Friday 27 May 2011

What a mess

Yesterday I took my daughter to her first interview she is just about finished college doing a media course and is looking for an apprenticeship, we are all waiting for the phone call to see if she got it. So after the interview she needed to go shopping for props for her last project for college which is doing an advert for a new perfume and she needed my purse to buy them.
        When we got back after a couple of pain killers for the knees and hips back to my craft table and had a lovely afternoon colouring in.  I did make one card a very quick mans/boys card.
         I used a stamp i have had for years i think it was from  Dimension Fourth  cut it out using a
Go Kreate die, then put it through the cuttlebug with a music embossing folder.  I used paper from my stock of paper stuck on a cd then put the topper on top of that.
     At the end of the day this is what my table looked like, so after doing the ironing I have to tidy it up before i can carry on playing.
     I had hoped to enter more competions this week but only managed the one, I suppose it takes time to get  organised.

No comments:

Post a Comment