Followers

Thursday 26 May 2011

Look what i did yesterday

Yesterday i tried to sort out my clear stamps as they were all over the place.  I bought a folder in a sale that was supposed to be for business cards and thought it would be good for my smaller stamps, i love organising my goodies as much as using them
        Now all i need to find is something to keep the larger stamps in going up to A4 size as i like to keep them in their origanal packaging so I know where they came from, so any ideas welcomed


   That done i thought i would have a play with some more of the stamps i bought and never used  i.e. the S.W.A.L.K. stamps  wooden and the new clear stamps.  Not entirely happy with the finished cards but here they are.

1 comment:

  1. Just so gorgeous Sue...and very pretty indeedy!

    I store my stamps in plastic box folders...and then stamp my images onto scrap card to store in a photo album. I label each stamped image then I know the design etc..and I can flick tho' to suit which challenge blah blah blah..hope that's useful hun!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete