Followers

Thursday 7 April 2011

Busy week

Well i have just had a very busy week,
starting of with my nieces confirmation on Saturday Night at Southwell Minster.  For this i made a Bookatrix card using white card and mirror card I had a lovely Bible topper and found a perfect verse which i altered to suit . I always like to put 2 layers of ribbon down the middle I made a matching white box  and stand.






    The next day  Mothers day,  I made two similer cards using my fav. of the moment fizzy Moon decoupage.  I made octaganal cards  and i think they look cute








  Tuesday  My daughter Abby,s  18th Birthday  well this had to be a Bookatrix card again, out came one of my favourite cd roms  Joanne Sheen    Fashion Boutique.   I have quite a lot of her cd roms  and can usually find something for everything  (except men cards)


This card was made with black Bazzil card and mirror card, my daughter is always buying makeup so thought she would appreciate the lady applying lipstick
              To top all this card making off Abby wanted a giant cupcake for her birthday cake with normal sized cupcakes around it. so off i went bought a giant cupcake mould and cupcake cookery book  and had a happy time cakemaking on monday  photos on next blog

No comments:

Post a Comment