Followers

Friday 11 February 2011

Valentine card

Well its a while since ive done a blog, over my illness now and raring to go..
    My latest card is a Valentine Bookatrix card.  i bought a bunch of  artificial red roses from Wilkinsons and chopped of one rose .  I used some bright red card for two layers and a backing sheet with hearts on which is from Buzzcraft for the middle layer.
     The red rose was fixed to the card using silicone glue and a red ribbon was placed under the bud.  I used a few peel offs to decorate but im not a big fan of using peel offs so i dont use peel offs to outline the pages like the glitter girls do (Plus i cant compete with them they are terrific).
     The verse is from a Joanne Sheen cd rom which i thought was perfect for my card.    The rose speaks of love silently, in a language known only to the heart.

Sue

                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment