Followers

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Diet going well

If you have seen my previous blogs I have rejoined weight watchers  and everything is going well  I have lost a total of   36.5 lbs  still a long way to go, but already I am feeling healthier,

     The shop is beginning to get busier  and having lots of lovely chats to fellow crafters,  I have had a few special card orders and lots of my cards are selling.
    I have now got internet a the shop so I can get on with things  and then have the evening free to relax.  I have also took up crocheting again and have nearly finished the Teddy I am making
   
The other week I received a sample of some Neon pro markers to try and I have just had a quick go, and I love the colours.  Check out the Letraset website  here
 


               
   

No comments:

Post a Comment