Followers

Thursday 10 May 2012

Quickie Men Cards

Just lately I have had men family birthday cards to make, and as I have been a bit busy lately have left making the cards to last moment,  so out came my favourite cd rom of the moment  My Craft Studio, click Print and go
Not only is it quick and easy the finished card, I think looks great.
               So this is the latest card I made
                                                   

Also I am now on week 7 of my diet and I have lost 20lbs  so far,  so feeling very pleased with  myself,  still along way to go but finding the diet very easy to follow



 

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant Sue, loving the way you have used Archie. I am a new follower too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love thie card Sue , new follower from Finer China xx

    ReplyDelete