Followers

Wednesday 11 January 2012

3rd Day of diet

Wednesday 11/1/12  is the third day of my diet with a bit of excercise on the wii keep fit, cant do much as I have arthritis in both knees.  I have already lost 3lb, need to lose a few stone .
    Today I am going to sit and make up a lot of xmas decoupage so that I can make up some cards tomorrow and put them on my web www.guardianangelcrafts.co.uk then put them away till November.

  These pictures are a few of the cards I made for orders, My favourite stamp is the Little Musings, 'Nativity peace on Earth'
  The dog and piano is a stamp I won from Ladybug crafts


















                                                                                             

1 comment:

  1. They are all so gorgeous Sue....and have fun making all your cards tomorrow sweetie..

    have a great evening and blw well done with the diet...I'm so struggling with that at the mo.lol.....big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete