Followers

Monday 18 July 2011

Summertime Crafting

I'm all spent out after having a very good day at Doncaster at the Summertime Crafting show.  It's only the second time I have been to a show as a customer,  I have done loads with a shop I used to work  at,  Iv'e worked at Doncaster, Ali Pally, G-Mex   to name a few and although is a lot of hard work is the best times I have had.
    Today's card is for my nephew and needs to get to the post,  I used my new Go-Kreate die, my new sentiment stamp which is from a set of sentiments from Lily of the Valley, the image is from Digi Boutique,stamped with pro markers.




                                                                           

1 comment:

  1. Super male card Sue...and I love the die too hun..!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete