Followers

Monday 4 July 2011

Summer Fair

Well Saturday was a lovely sunny day,  I was at our church,s summer fair, I was there at 9.30  in the morning to help set it up. i.e. folding last minute raffle tickets (Yes mine were last minute)  then putting out the tables and chairs,  then home to get my things and back at 1 o,clock.
   It was a lovely afternoon, the sun was shining,  the dancers were dancing the singers singing and everyone was having fun.
    I sold a few cards had a lovely cup of tea and a cake with a strawberry on top.
    Any way here is one of my latest cards, the decoupage is from a pack of Fizzy Moon and I have loved them,
Not many left,  the flowers using my two flower punches.
            I,ve done the ironing and cleaning today so the rest of the week is mine,  I will be re-photographing my cards and jewellery on my website as I have sussed out how to take better photos,

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Sue! I love fizzy moon but having bought any.....yet!

    Hugs

    Paula. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so gorgeous sweetie...and the image is too cute..ahhhhhhhhhh!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete