Followers

Wednesday 1 June 2011

So much Housework to do

I have so much housework to do and IM NOT DOING IT
           I have a few new stamps to play with and still some digi stamps to use .   Thank you to collette of digi-re-doo-dah who told me how to sort out the problems ive been having with google, and i have downloaded Google Chrome and everything is sorted
          Here is a card i am entering In the Divas by designs competition  the card is for Fathers Day   I dont think my dad looks at this so should be alright if he does i have another card up my sleeve

3 comments:

  1. What a fab card love the 3d elements just great thanks for sharing at Divas hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Sue..! So love these cute images and your layout is fabulous too...your dad will just love it sweetie!

    thanks also for joining us at Divas..and good luck!

    have a lovely evening..hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The housework never ends, just paper play till you drop! This is a terrific card, thanks for joining us at Diva's by Design!
    HUGS
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete