Followers

Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Another day another card

Here I am back again sitting at my desk thinking what card shall I make next, but first I was going to show you the card I made yesterday for a  friend  who has had another grandchild. I was actually making the card as it turns out as the baby was being born.
  The digi stamp I used was from Teddy Bo and really looked good but unfortunatly i forgot to take a photo so
I cant
   Instead here is a card I've made this morning and I am entering it into the DYSU challenge and the
Crafts 4 Eternity
          I cut out an orange base square card , the backing paper is from K @ co and the stamp was a freebie from Papercraft Inspirtations.
   I coloured the image with pro markers and glittered the wings.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. Thanks for joinig us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading your post scooting up and down looking for teddy bo lol. How often have I done that!! Love your fairy card though, gorgeous colours and great take on our sketch. Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete