Followers

Wednesday 25 May 2011

wedding card

Ive got a lot to do today so thought i would do a quick blog before getting on with it.  The past two days were took up with making a wedding card for a friend, I had seen a lovely wedding stamp in a mag and wanted it but it was a lotv stamp and to order it I couldnt guarantee it would arrive in time because its for this Saturday( yes last minute dot com.)
       So went into town to see if our local shop had  anything similar, Newark is very bad for craft shops (My dream is to open one myself but lack of money stopping me)  They had nothing,so back to my craft room and rummaged through all my stamps(Must find a better way to store them)   and lo and behold i had a perfect one (another freebie off a magazine)  and here is the result.
           After taking the photo i added the bride and grooms names and the date of the wedding on a circle backed with the glitter card and put it below the top ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment