Followers

Sunday 8 May 2011

Just cant stop stamping

I forgot just how much fun stamping and colouring in was, For years ive been doing decoupage and forgot all about stamping, didnt stop me buying stamps when i saw anything that i liked.
But since looking at all the different blogs im like a child in a sweet shop, i will be buying a few stamps in the next few weeks.
     Until then here is a couple more cards that i made this week.  One was using a wild rose stamp with Fergus the dragon  and the other not sure where i got it from but shes a lovely ballet dancer, and of course coloured in with pro markers

2 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards..Love the dragon and the little ballet dancer is so sweet....I agree I love stamps and colouring them in...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards Sue...and I love the fab colours you have used hun...
    Have fun spending your pennies sweetie...lol!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete